Othanical

A lowly undergraduate climbing toward the light.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Housewarming

The family is cleaning up the house, because it deserves to be beautiful. Traversing the enormous mess is a therapeutic treasure hunt. I'm finding little wonders from my past that have been hidden away in the corners of my mind. Little wonders from a few years ago that bring up strong memories. Some of the finds are silly, like A's on past exams that don't really do anything but boost my confidence in my intelligence when I took the exam a year ago.

Some of them mean a bit more, like the board game that I received for my birthday that reminds me how you can love someone one day and a year later not give a hoot, or your old favorite shirt that reminds you of a spontaneous night of midnight basketball with your best friends.

I hope that a clean house will give us a fresh strat. This brand new blog is a fresh start, and since there is nothing here about myself yet, I'll let you know who I am. I'm a young student who attends a decent public university on the east coast of the United States. I define myself as a citizen of the planet earth who tries to know a little about a lot of things. Specialization is somewhat my enemy, which makes some subjects annoying. At this point in my life, my top 3 interests are getting into medical school, films, and international politics. Of course, I have 1000 other fleeting interests which I barely have the time to dabble into, but I'll try to vary what I'm talking about.

I love you, and with this blog, I won't be afraid to post more than once per day. So read often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home