Othanical

A lowly undergraduate climbing toward the light.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wanker

I feel bad for a lot of people. The homeless, people without medical insurance, bigots, people who have no where else to turn, widows and widowers. All of them pull some strings on this big heart of mine.

So someone different got to me today. I've been fortunate enough to get through life being able to avoid an enormous number of anti-social assholes, but every once in awhile you're some are thrust into your face in outstanding form. Now, I am not talking about people with personality disorders whose brains lack certain chemicals, I am talking about people with personality problems because their views of the world are by choice fucked up.

His father is the same way, so what choice does he have but to become equally as grating? It's either genetics -- or the father passed on his fuckedupedness by continually being a fucked up person to his son. There needs to be a book written that explains proper comportment to these crazies. I feel bad for him because he drives me, a self-described unangry guy to dreaming of performing dangerously flawed wrestling maneuvers on him.

As the reader can guess, this was a bad first impression.

Unfortunately, the personality that he possesses will carry him far in life (academia), and I am sure that in a few years he will be quite the successful person. People like him make the America need therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home