Othanical

A lowly undergraduate climbing toward the light.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Midst of a situation

Carumba.

It's already October. School has been back in full force for six weeks and a lightened load has opened up many new dilemmas. Instead of being so busy that I madly rush to finish every piece of work, I now have time to ponder each assignment, with all of my tender love and care. It really is like it's freshman year again. I am doing extremely well in school, but I do not like the sense of accomplishment that it gives me anymore.

I suppose what I am saying is currently, getting an A does not hold a candle to receiving a paycheck. I hope that this is not because I am a greedy person, but because I am not doing what I like to do. My major is great and a wonderful mind-expanding tool and all, but having time to think about it really makes me want to do other things, like watch movies, or read The Economist.

It is that dilemma which pesters old people. What percantage of humanity is doing what they actually want do to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home